but it appears that your browser is set to not accept cookies. Please enable
cookies in your browser preferences so that you may complete your registration online.
- Open up a webpage (does not matter what page)
- Click on the 'Tools' option on your menu bar at the top of the screen
- Scroll down and click on 'internet options'
- When the box appears, click on the 'privacy' tab
- Click the 'sites' button
- Type in 'www.edocamerica.com' in the 'address of website' bar
- Click the 'allow' button
- Click 'ok'
- Click 'ok' again
- Go to www.edocamerica.com and proceed with registration or login
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of information that is sent to your web browser
from our web server. Cookies can't contain programs or viruses, and can't be longer than 4,000
track of information such as your name and address, etc., as you complete your registration.
What about Security?
A cookie cannot be used to extract data from your system without your
knowing about it. In fact, cookies do not extract any information at all. When a
cookie is "set", your browser checks it for length, an expiration date, and
the server from which it came. This server checking means that only
eDocAmerica can access your eDocAmerica cookie.
For more information on cookies, visit the Cookies Central FAQ.